NES has an expansive, existing geographic coverage of Nashville, and we can save your business the time and expense of tower construction. And that’s not all – we offer a broad range of services.
Following are just a few benefits of being an NES Wireless cell site customer:
- Premium sites. We serve the homes and businesses of more than 359,000 of your potential customers. NES is the electric utility for more than 700 square miles of service area that includes much of Metro Nashville, and our power poles, electrical substations and properties are among the most preferred cell site locations.
- Dedicated account management. We understand that it’s easier to deal with one person than many. That’s why NES dedicates one Wireless Site Development Coordinator, who has full view of all activities involving your sites, to assist you.
- Pre-built sites. NES has pre-built sites that allow customers to get to market faster. Site construction can begin when a site walk is complete and contracts are signed.
- Backhaul service. We can offer dark fiber leases to select tower locations for backhaul.
- Multiple sites, one legal review. NES can offer multiple sites, meaning fewer individual landlords and lease provisions are involved, minimizing time and legal management issues.